tfw manlet and not even king of manlets
I had such a strong emotional reaction to Good Kid MAAD City that when I listen to it now after hearing it for a couple months or so it feels weird. Like its from my childhood or something but it’s like a year old or something. Like I’m just sitting here with headphones in the dark. Leaned up on my headboard on my bed and the bass to Money Trees hit and I felt nostalgic. Kinda trippy.#music
Finally got my second win. In addition to these, my defense got 10 and my kicker got 8. I still have Andre Johnson left to play but it’s that impressive of a win but it’s a win. I sat Wes Welker and Pierre Garçon and they both did 12+. No matter who I sit or play, my WR/RB slight always does terrible. If win out the season maybe playoffs??? Not likely.#Fantasy football
“goatee-having sun” lmao i laughed so hard at that. I didn’t realize you were talking about my avatar. Like it’s a sun to you? It’s an awesome face not a sun. That’s deeply funny to me.
But umm I you were one of the first people I follwed in like mid 2012 so idk. maybe I was absent the day this pizza incident went down#goatee-having sun
Braces fucking suck. You already grown, don’t do that to yourself.
Your teeth are beautiful. You are beautiful. Foh.
reallymang don’t listen. braces are cute 96% of the time. do it friend#the other 4% of the time is highly questionable #they usually have worse case scenario teeth to start with
Based on recent developments I renounce my disdain for fake boobs. If done well, they can look and feel pretty damn great. Just as good as regular boobs in my opinion. If well done of course. I think it has to do with being under the muscle rather than over.#fake tiddys is okay in my book now